The first edition of the ecotrail AlUla will take place on February 8th, 2020 in Saudi Arabia and will take you along one of the most beautiful regions in the country. An adventure unlike any other.
The routes pass by main landmarks in AlULa such Elephant Rock, Hegra and Wadi Rum.
The Departure time will be at 6h30.
The Cut Off of the Finish Line will be of 13 hours.
They will be an aid station every 10km, 8 in total (Km 10, Km 20, Km 30, Km 40, Km 50, Km 60, Km 70 and at the Finish Line)
Drop bag service
Participants on the 80km and 50 km can benefit from a drop-bag/clothes deposit service. At the latest 15 minutes before the start, runners bring their drop bag at the designated tent at the start venue of their race.
- Head lamp + spare battery
- AlUla’s weather is very pleasant in winter, however early morning starts will be chilly. So long sleeved tops and leggings are advised
- Hydration Bag / Belt including bottles with at least 1 liter of fluid
- Food item / Energy Gels / Energy or cereal bar (at least 2 of these 3)
- Mobile phone with a working SIM card
- Waste Bag
- Medical First Aid Kit (small)
- Personal water cup (we will not provide cups at Aid stations in the principle of protecting the environment and to have NO garbage in the trail)
- Rain jacket (it can actually rain hard in AlUla this time of year!)
- Emergency blanket