Run through time on the legendary Incense Road, where you can encounter open-air galleries of deep history and living memory, with the art of ancient people and architectural monuments exhibited in its landscape. An adventure unlike any other!
The start time will be at 7:00 am at Sahary Resort.
The Cut Off of the Finish Line will be at 3:30 pm (8h30 of running time).
There will be an aid station every 10km, 5 in total (Km 10, Km 20, Km 30, Km 40, Km 45 and at the Finish Line)
The Prizes Ceremony will be at a time to be confirmed
CUT OFF TIMES 45 KM
-Intermediate cut-off times at aid stations will be communicated in due course
-Finish 50 km: 15:30
DROP BAG SERVICE
-Participants of all race categories can benefit from a drop-bag/clothes deposit service. At the latest 15 minutes before the start, runners shall bring their drop bag at the designated tent at the start venue of their race.
• Hydration Bag / Belt including bottles with at least 1 liter of water/fluid
• Snack/ Energy Gels / Energy or cereal bar (at least 2 of these 3)
• Smartphone with local SIM card (recommended local provider: STC)
• GPX file of race route downloaded on your personal smartphone
• Waste Bag
• Personal water cup (we will not provide cups at Aid Stations (AS) in the principle of protecting the environment and to have NO garbage in the trail)
• Rain jacket (not often, but it can actually rain hard in Al Ula this time of year!)
• Emergency blanket
• Athletes are required to wear long tights/running pants