The first edition of the ecotrail AlUla will take place on February 8th, 2020 in Saudi Arabia and will take you along one of the most beautiful regions in the country. An adventure unlike any other.
The routes pass by main landmarks in AlULa such Maraya, Elephant Rock, Sahary Resort.
The Departure time will be at 6h30 at Ashar.
The Cut Off of the Finish Line will be of 7hours (13h30).
They will be an aid station every 10km, 5 in total (Km 10, Km 20, Km 30, Km 40, and at the Finish Line)
The 45km will give you 1 ITRA Point.
CUT OFF TIMES 45 KM
- AS4 (km 40): 12:15
- Finish 45km: 13:30
DROP BAG SERVICE
Participants on the 83km and 45 km can benefit from a drop-bag/clothes deposit service. At the latest 15 minutes before the start, runners bring their drop bag at the designated tent at the start venue of their race.
- Hydration Bag / Belt including bottles with at least 1 liter of fluid
- AlUla’s weather is very pleasant in winter, however early morning starts will be chilly. So long sleeved tops and leggings are advised
- Food item / Energy Gels / Energy or cereal bar (at least 2 of these 3)
- Mobile phone with a working SIM card
- Waste Bag
- Medical Kit (small)
- Personal water cup (we will not provide cups at Aid Stations in the principle of protecting the environment and to have NO garbage in the trail)
- Rain jacket (it can actually rain hard in AlUla this time of year!)
- Emergency blanket