Mada Payment is now available! Fill in step 1 as usual when registering, then in step 2, you can choose Mada Payment. Your registration will be finalized within 48 hours.
Have you ever heard about Maraya? Not yet? Don't worry you will be able to see it during the race!
The second edition of the ecotrail AlUla will take place on March 18-19th, 2022 in Saudi Arabia and will take you along one of the most beautiful regions in the country.
The Start time will be at 8:00 am at Maraya backroad junction.
The Cut Off at the Finish Line will be at noon (4 hours of running).
There will be an aid station at km 10 and km 19 and at the Finish Line
The Prizes Ceremony will be at a time to be confirmed.
A booth will be open on March 18th for your last chance to register.
CUT OFF TIMES 25 KM
-Intermediate cut-off times at the aid stations will be communicated in due course
DROP BAG SERVICE
-Participants of all race categories can benefit from a drop-bag/clothes deposit service. At the latest 15 minutes before the start, runners shall bring their drop bag at the designated tent at the start venue of their race.
• Hydration Bag / Belt including bottles with at least 1 liter of water/fluid
• Snack / Energy Gels / Energy or cereal bar (at least 1 item)
• Smartphone with local SIM card (recommended local provider: STC)
• GPX file of race route downloaded on your personal smartphone
• Waste Bag
• Personal water cup (we will not provide cups at Aid Stations (AS) in the principle of protecting the environment and to have NO garbage in the trail)
• Rain jacket (not often, but it can actually rain hard in Al Ula this time of year!)
• Emergency blanket
• Athletes are required to wear long tights/running pants